eXtrememan - individual Czech championship in extreme outdoor race
SPONSORS RACE AND CAES
OTHERS THE SPONSORS CAES
last update 15.5.2010
- STOP TIME
- Mountain up-hill running 08:30 stop time
- Summer biathlon 11:00 stop time
- Cycling II. (after kayak and orienteering) 17:00 stop time
- Climbing in Mala Moravka 18:00 end climbing
- Start mountain orienteering 18:30 recommended last time start
- Climbing in mountain orienteering 19:00 stop time
MTB bike - it is obligatory to use only MTB bike for all categories; race street bike is forbidden because of bad road conditions in some part of bike stages
Technical disciplines and penalties:
- MTB short of headlamp 20:00 stop time
Stages, routes and disciplines are ready!
Water, cooking and washing:
- Summer biathlon (shooting): if you hit 0 or 1 mark - you have to run 1 penalty circle; if you hit 2 and more marks - you have no penalty!
- Climbing and Bouldering.
Rope descending - obligatory for all on all stages
Climbing route grade III. - obligatory for all - if you miss this route, you have 5 penalty circles
Climbing route grade V. - it is obligatory to enter this route; if you climb all that route, you win 1 positive point - it means You don't have to run 1 penalty circle (in case you have anything to run :); if you climb half and more of this route, you have no penalty; if you climb less than half of this route, you have 1 penalty circle;
- Bouldering on the stage Mountain orienteering is obligatory (3x); if you miss the third one, you have to run 1 penalty circle
Penalties - penalty circles must be done after stage Mountain orienteering.
Food - there is NO any restaurant in Stara Ves village! We recommend using other restaurant in further places (10-15km) or bringing your own meal
SI chip - everyone has to start with SI chip; organizators can supply SI chip - please send request to us (per email)
Organizators will prepare some refreshment on the route (drinks, fruit, chocolate etc.)
Questions send please to firstname.lastname@example.org
- on Friday and Saturday you can use the kitchen and bathrooms in cottage - PLEASE SAVE THE WATER - there is lack of it!